The purpose of the Emergency Bursary is to provide additional and immediate financial support for graduate students who are experiencing an unexpected and harmful financial burden that is not covered by the Health and Dental Benefits Plan, pre-existing governmental support, or support from the University. Graduate students seeking financial support for a Health or Dental Emergency must be a part of the Trent Health and Dental Benefits Plan.

Submit applications to VP Finance, TGSA Office, Wallis Hall 223, Traill College. If the office is closed, you may slide your application under the door. Please note that we also have a mailbox in the Graduate Studies Office (SC 201).

For more information, please contact the VP Finance.

Click here for the application form.